1. What type of insurance is needed to be able to issue (digital) FBLs?
2. What if I don't have the required insurance?
3. What is the difference between a cargo insurance and a liability insurance?
4. What happens in case of technical issue or inavailability of the service? Is there some back-up?
5. What type of blockchain is used for the digital FBL solution?
6. What is the value of creating a certified Digital Identity for FIATA members?
7. Why is FIATA starting with the Digital Identity project rather than the interoperability one, which appears to be the most important for freight forwarders?
8. How will data from Individual Members be entered to create a Digital Identity?
9. What will be the role of Associations Members?
10. What kind of technology will be used to facilitate the interoperability of systems?
11. What about the current distribution of the FIATA Bill of Lading by TMSs?
12. Who developed the FIATA digital strategy?
13. How was the strategy elaborated?
14. How is the community of freight forwarders consulted?