Freight-Pay - Online payment platform for FIATA members
Freight-Pay is a customised platform developed for FIATA members to facilitate payments among themselves, instantly send and receive money worldwide while benefiting from reduced transaction fees.
Freight-Pay offers user-friendly features to manage payables and receivables, allowing transactions to be kept track of through a single tool.
- Gain time: transactions are executed within seconds and both the payer and the receiver are notified immediately
- Save money: whatever the amount of your transaction, you can benefit from a reduced fee of $2 (for members to members transactions)
- Keep control over your transactions: a full overview of payments is always accessible and can be downloaded as an excel file for reconciliation
- Execute payments to FIATA: pay your membership fees, benefiting from the $2 transaction fee. Learn how to pay your FIATA membership fees through the platform
- Execute payments to US vendors: pay US Pay Cargo vendors, benefiting from the regular Pay Cargo transaction fee
Freight-Pay User guide (PDF) including top features, key benefits, and frequently asked questions.
Access Freight-Pay interactive demo, to get an overview of the tool and learn how to:
- Register and start making payments
- Deposit and withdraw money in Freight-Pay
- Find and manage transactions
- Configure users
- Manage additional features
- For general questions about Freight-Pay, please contact [email protected]
- For technical questions and support, please contact Pay Cargo at [email protected]
Please note that due to banking restrictions, Freight-Pay is not available in the following countries or geographical areas: Balkans*, Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nicaragua, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan and Darfur, Syria, Ukraine, Russia, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
*If you are located in the Balkans, please check the OFAC Sanctions List to see if any restrictions apply to your country or company.