Young Logistics Professionals Award
For over twenty years, FIATA and TT Club have been providing valuable training opportunities for the young rising stars of the industry by organising a yearly contest. Formerly known as the Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Award (YIFFYA), the competition has now become the Young Logistics Professionals Award (YLP Award) – to show that all the young bright minds of the field, whichever their specialisation, are welcome to participate.
The competition demonstrates the recognition by FIATA and TT Club of the need to develop skilled human resources in the freight forwarding and logistics sector and to acknowledge young talents.
This award is a unique experience for young professionals, allowing them to gain more experience in the industry and connections throughout the competition, as well as great prizes.
FIATA Association Members can themselves benefit from encouraging their YLPs to participate in this prestigious international contest, where they can improve their skillset, develop their network and gain excellent experience on a global platform.
For more information on the competition, requirements and award, click here!
Para más información sobre el concurso, los requisitos y el premio, pulse aquí!
What is the award?
By participating to the competition, you will get the chance to win the below prizes:
- Attendance to the FIATA World Congress (including travel and accommodation allowance);
- One week of academic training in London and one week of practical training at one of TT Club’s regional centres (London, Hong Kong or New Jersey);
- One-year subscription to the International Transport Journal, Switzerland.
- Publication on the FIATA website, see previous winners
How to participate?
The competition is open to any young logistics professional meeting the below criteria:
- The age limit is 32 years old the year that the dissertation is written;
- Two years of full-time work experience in supply chain logistics are preferred but not mandatory;
- The candidate must be put forward by their Association Member.
Want to find out more? Have a look at the YLP Award video or download the competition documents below: